We wouldn’t normally start a post off with this title but we are finding that one increasing trend is that we are seeing parents/grand-parents buying a Holiday Home near where their children/grand-children are going to University or Boarding Schools.
Customers tell us that this makes perfect sense for them, as they get to spend time with their children, but be in their own space, not having to spend money in hotels or B&B’s in what are often expensive University towns.
Having your own Holiday Home on site, near a University is not only a convenient way to keep in touch with family at arm’s-length but also allows you an ideal base to explore the area or just relax in your own tranquil surroundings.
Our parks are close to:
- York University – Cawood and Weir Park are only 15mins drive from the Heslington campus
- York St John University – Weir and Allerton Park are within 20 mins of the Campus
Allerton and Cawood Park are both within 15miles of the Leeds Universitys and offer an excellent base
- University of Leeds
- Leeds Beckitt University
- St James Teaching Hospital
- Leeds Art university
- Queen Ethelburgas College is a 5-10mins drive from Allerton Park
- St Peters, St Olaves, The Mount and Bootham in York are
- Queen Margaret’s in Escrick is 10mins from Cawood Park
With Holiday Homes to buy from under £19,995 to new lodges at £75,000 followed by Caravans and Lodges to Hire from £225 what could be a better way to be with your kids but away from them at University.
- Cawood Park is set around it’s own private lake, with a bar and restaurant on site
- Weir Park is set on it’s own unique island, with a regular bus into York and only 5mins from the well supported local village of Stamford Bridge.
- Allerton Park is it’s own woodland oasis, set aside from the hustle and bustle of the towns but 2mins from the A1/A59 providing easy access in Leeds and York.
Oh and we also have a laundrette on site just in case you need it!