Owning your own holiday home at Yorkshire Holiday Parks is an investment for you and your family. Across all of our parks, Allerton Park, Cawood Park and Weir Park we know you won’t regret your investment and we advise that you consider what you are looking for be it a static caravan or a woodland lodge?
- We suggest that you give some thought to whether living space or bedrooms are more important to you and to how you will spend your time on holiday.
- As you would with buying any property, make a list of priorities of your dream holiday home and then look at what you might be able to compromise on.
- Think about how you will use your holiday home – are you likely to cook full meals or are you more likely to eat out and just prepare light food in your kitchen?
- Will you have guests staying with you? And how frequently, and will they need their own bedroom or would a pull out sofa-bed suffice?
- Do you have a dog that will be holidaying with you; think about where the dog will live in your holiday home.
Once you have made some decisions about your holiday home, finding the right home at Yorkshire Holiday Parks – whether pre-loved or new – will be a lot easier. We will guide you through the options and offer you our extensive knowledge of how to make the most of owning your holiday home.
You can find our current holiday homes for buy by clicking through the pictures below: