COVID Rules To Keep You Safe
We look forwards to welcoming all of our customers back this Saturday, but more importantly welcoming you back safely. Therefore our COVID policy and changes made on Park to keep you safe is attached here.
COVID 19 SAFETY MEASURES
The following measures will be in place until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause however we are operating within industry guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
- The toilet blocks will remain closed and you must use the facilities within your Holiday Home.
- The play areas will remain closed.
- The laundrette will be open but locked, to only allow single use. Please ask for the key from reception (telephone in advance).
- Please keep to 2 meters social distancing whilst on Park.
- No multi-family gatherings at your caravan. Please follow government advice on who you are able to socialise with.
- Please make all payments (site fees, gas, etc) over the phone and by credit card.
- We are sorry but the Pool will not be open in July (based on current guidance) and the restaurant will re-open by the end of July.
TRACK AND TRACE
There are robust government guidelines on track and race.
- To keep a log of people on Park we are asking that you email us when you are intending to be on Park with arrival and departure dates. Can you include party member names, contact number and car licence plate in the email. Please put “ON PARK” in the header of the email. This data will be held for 21days.
- In line with industry guidelines we are advising that people should not have visitors to the Park unless essential and that only people who live in your household should visit your Holiday Home.
- Anyone (colleagues, visitors, etc.) showing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever and/or new dry cough) instructed to self-isolate in accordance with current government guidance.
YOU MUST MAKE US AWARE IF YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR PARTY SHOWS SYMPTONS
SPECIFIC ADVICE FOR CAWOOD CLUBHOUSE
- Space and numbers are limited. It is advisable to book a table in the club or beer garden to avoid disappointment. The clubhouse phone number is 01757 269418.
- You must give your name and contact details, as required by the government for Track and Trace purposes. We must keep this information for 21days.
- Government guidelines do not allow for live entertainment just yet.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided before entering and on exit.
- Please take a seat and a member of staff will be with you shortly. Please remain seated as much as possible. You must remain seated unless you need to use the facilities.
- Please do not approach the bar.
- Do not move the furniture. Seating has been positioned as per government rules.
- Inside: Only two households may sit together.
- Outside: Groups are limited to a maximum of six individuals per socially distanced space in the beer garden.
- Please ensure that children are supervised. Children are not exempt from social distancing in this area.
- A one-way system is in operation.
- Non-compliance of these guidelines may result in refusal of admittance and service.
Finally, have fun and hopefully we will be back to normal soon! – Christine, Tracy, Mick, Tori, Jenny, Steve, Roko, Geoff, Angie, Marc, Sally, Dawn, Mal, Georgia, Connor, Cam, Gwen, Holly, Radley the Dog (just checking you are still reading!) and Kevin