And now for something a little different… £3,995
This is a caravan which we took in p/ex on a new static. Its a tidy Swift Charisma but with a few alterations, so please read all of below.
The retail on this model is £8k (please search listings on Ebay, etc) but due to “The Bad & The Ugly” is advertised at significantly less. It would make a really good static tourer for a couple or one person.
Tidy 2007 caravan, twin axle decent length:
- Fixed bed
- End washroom, shower, basin, toilet
- Recent carpets
- Two electric panel heaters (one in lounge, one in bathroom)
- Gas oven and hob
- Blackout blinds and fly screens
- Interior is in good condition, couple of small marks on the kitchen worktop (see picture)
- Bodywork is fine, but is a 10yr caravan so few minor scratches and areas that aren’t as shiney as when new. There are no scrapes, tears or damge to aluminium and plastic areas.
- Well the caravan has been altered a bit:
– the 12v battery and supply has been removed and can only be run on 240v
– the fixed bed has been rotated 90 degrees to be side on, which actually looks better than original as you can get in on both sides.
- Well it’s got a log burner in it.
- Yep you read that right a log burner. It’s not what I would have done, but can see some logic in it.
- There is a tiny (c 12″x6″) log burner installed it is surrounded by ceramic tiles and has a steel chimney (yep a caravan with a chimney).
- Its mounted on a ceramic tile, few small (10p size) holes burnt in top of unit it is sat on.
- Steel chimney runs from top of burner through large cut out in wall cupboard (assumed not to be used) u through van roof and c.2ft above the caravan roof.
There is an awning with the caravan (Ventura Pacific 250, fibre glass poles) which we haven’t put up but looks to be all there, so for the purpose of this listing is ‘free’ with sale. I understand that there is a hole (c1ft sq) in the top of the awning as previous owner had a log burner in it (he liked to be warm).
Due to the price this caravan is not sold with any warranty.
Any questions please just ask, due to the log burner situation viewing is recommended.